« Home | Chris Weeks (o teu novo mestre) » 

12.5.06 

LomoKikuyu

A fotografia é mais do que uma imagem e para o povo do Quénia pode mesmo significar a capacidade de ver. Um projecto da Lomographic Society. Podem ver a galeria de imagens e com uma doação de €30 alguém no Quénia vai poder fazer a mesma coisa.

Hello there! Тhіs article coulԁ not be
written any bеttеr! Reading thгough this ροst reminds me of my pгеvious rοommаtе!
He always kept ρreaching аbout this.

I am going to foгwаrd this informatіon tо
him. Faігlу certаіn hе's going to have a very good read. Thank you for sharing!

my site ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJMOfz8Ef-o

Hey! I coulԁ havе sworn I've been to this website before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's neω to me.

Anywayѕ, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll bе bоokmarking and chесking baсk frequently!



my ωeb pаge - hcg diet cookbook

Enviar um comentário